Thursday, June 30, 2011

Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

Taken almost a year ago when little sister was born
Currently I am a bit like a small child asking, "how much longer?!?" almost every day! You see my sweet nieces (and their mom and grandparents) are coming for a visit in one month's time - and I can hardly wait. I find myself gathering up fliers and searching the internet for information about story time at the library, special nights with fun for kids at the minor league baseball games, children's theater in the park, etc. etc. Plus, while they are here, little sister will be celebrating her 1st birthday - so a party is in order. I know we will have fun as I get to show off the Williamette Valley, the coast and our wacky little city. I'm grateful for family and can't wait to have them here in my home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment